Contacting the Trust
As recently announced, the KHIST Members’ Draw for February is to be held in the Social Club, before Saturday’s match, so once again we will be short of volunteers to meet with members within the stadium. We cannot guarantee, therefore, that the membership tables (usually sited by the East Stand and the North Terrace) will be manned.
Any supporter wishing to:
• Ask questions, make suggestions or raise concerns,
• Register as a new KHIST member,
• Renew (or reinstate) an existing or former membership,
• Arrange an entry for the monthly KHIST members’ draw,
• Buy a KHIST pin badge or
• Get in touch with the KHIST board for any other reason,
is invited to contact a board member either directly or via the Trust’s website at www.khist.org.uk or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to all communications, as soon as possible.
It’s hoped that we will be able to man the tables for the next home match versus AFC Telford United.
We regret any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.