KHIST 2009-10 Membership Reminder
Many, many thanks to everyone who took out a KHIST membership last year. It was the highest number of members to date in the brief history of KHIST! The next membership year has now reached us (1st September) and we are looking to increase on the previous year’s membership tally once again!
If you have yet to renew your membership, or would like to take out a new membership, the process couldn’t be simpler. The membership price has been frozen at just £1 for adults & 50p for Under-16’s!
By way of encouragement, examples of the benefits your subscription, donations and fundraising have achieved for fans and the Club over the previous year include:-
- KHIST membership has more than doubled in the last 12 months from 98 to 229 which has enabled your Board to have greater influence with the Club on your behalf.
- Financial contributions from KHIST have enabled the Club to bring in on-loan players in the past, such as Johnny Mullins and Dean Bennett, and, just recently, have played a very significant roll in clinching the re-signing of Chris McPhee.
- We have continued to sponsor a player and an advertising board in the ground each year and have thereby contributed another £600 plus to the day to day running costs of the Club.
- We have also continued to fund the Player of the Month competition and have also sponsored Fans Forums and fund raising Race Nights for the Club during the last year.
- Further more, the Trust have been very pleased to assist Mark Yates and the Team by helping to fund overnight accommodation for some crucial long distance away games, such as those at Lewes and Torquay, and we know that our support in this way has been greatly appreciated.
- KHIST have purchased a pair of practice goals for the use of Mark Yates and his players and have taken a half share in the acquisition of a pitch roller to remove excess water from the playing surface and thereby allow games to proceed.
- These, and other financial contributions to the Club, have now enabled KHIST to increase our total holding in Kidderminster Harriers plc to an impressive 40,708 shares.
We hope that these very significant achievements will encourage you to renew your subscription for the coming year! Many thanks again!