The support of the community will be instrumental in the continued success of our venture. We therefore very much hope that we can count on support of local businesses.
What are the benefits?
The main business benefit of becoming a Corporate Member is the opportunity of having your business shown to Kidderminster Harriers’ fans as supporting KHIST. Your company can have its own advertising banner on this website and also on KHIST newsletters which are distributed from the KHIST tables, sited inside the Aggborough Stadium at each home game.
There are 3 banners shown at the bottom of every webpage on this site, all of which are picked entirely at random by a computer script. The banners can either be produced by you or we can do the designs on your behalf. A selection of these banners will also be used by rotation in the newsletters.
Some other benefits a business will receive for becoming a KHIST Corporate Member include:-
- Evidence of showing your business supporting its community – an excellent PR and marketing vehicle.
- A detailed advert with weblinks on the corporate members page of our website
- A follow on twitter with selected re-tweets of your own tweets.
- Your business name included on a ‘Support our Corporate Members’ poster, to be displayed on our notice board, in the reception area of the Kidderminster Harriers Social & Supporters Club..
- An opportunity to feature in regular articles posted on the KHIST website.
- An opportunity to have a featured article in one of the KHIST newsletters.
- A shareholding in KHIST.
- The potential for an exclusive sponsorship opportunity at any fundraising events organised by KHIST.
How much does it cost?
All of the benefits of becoming a KHIST Corporate Member come at the cost of just £50 per year.
For ease of administration, membership commences on 1st September each year, however you can join at any time at a quarterly rate (e.g. join in March for £25).
If you have any questions about Corporate Membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a board member at our KHIST tables inside the ground on match days.