KHIST Corporate Membership
It was resolved during our last board meeting on 3rd October that, having received enquiries from several potential applicants, KHIST Corporate Membership is to be relaunched, but before going ahead with this, a reappraisal of the benefits to be offered was to be completed.
We can now confirm that we are ready for the relaunch, and that this has been arranged for 1st December 2018. For the time being, we will be maintaining the existing level of fees (available on request – see below), which has applied for several years.
A summary of the improved benefits we are now offering is undernoted:-
- An advertising banner to be displayed on the KHIST website, selected randomly from all corporate members and interchanged.
- An advertising banner in selected newsletters.
- A detailed advert on the website.
- A ‘follow’ of the member’s twitter account with selected re-tweets.
- The member’s business name to be displayed, as a KHIST Corporate Member on our notice board in the Social Club.
- An opportunity for a featured post on our website and/or newsletter.
- The potential for the exclusive sponsorship of any fundraising events organised by KHIST.
This is an opportunity for businesses to demonstrate their support, raising profiles in the local community and to build strong, mutually advantageous relationships. Enquiries can be made personally, with any KHIST Board Member (contact details are shown at www.khist.org.uk ) or by email to email@example.com.