Vacancy for Treasurer
The Board of Kidderminster Harriers Independent Supporters’ Trust (KHIST) are seeking a suitable candidate to take on the role of Treasurer.
The successful candidate will have organisational and basic computer skills and, will preferably be a committed supporter of Kidderminster Harriers. They will have an ability to communicate and a commitment to work as a member of a small team of like-minded supporters, for the ultimate benefit of our football club.
Responsible To: Chairperson
Job Purpose: To ensure that a financial management system and reporting system is put in place and operable so the club committee has full understanding of the financial status
of the club at all times.
• Prepare budget to reflect income and expenditure of the organisation for presentation at the AGM.
• Pay invoices and expenses in a timely manner.
• All monies received to be handed to the Treasurer where a receipt will be issued, and monies deposited into the organisation bank accounts.
• Treasurer must maintain: Members subscription record of bankings, cash receipts and
payment records, register of assets and liabilities records.
• Attendance of organisation monthly meetings and AGM.
• Prepare a report for the AGM.
• Ensure all bank signatory mandates are kept up to date.
• Allow financial records to be audited if the committee directs this.
Interested parties should, in the first instance, contact Geoff Coles on:- email@example.com